Sunday, April 19, 2009

Gracie Dog - Jan 13, 2001 - April 19, 2009

Gracie, 2001 - 2009
Gracie developed a liver issue and her organs began shutting down. John had to make a decision to allow her to stop suffering. There are difficult decisions in life, this was certainly one of them. She was part of the Griffith family, she loved the grand kids, she loved sitting on the deck overlooking her domain, she loved laying on the kitchen floor wanting food to "accidentally" drop, and the favorite part of her day was saying good morning, which was a joy to us.  She will be missed by us all. Sweet dreams Gracie Dog, we love you.
JohnJohn and Gracie Dog!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about Gracie dog. I had no idea she was sick. The one thing I loved about Gracie is that we could put the kids outside on the deck and for some reason it just felt like they were more safe with Grace there. She was a great dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am at a complete loss of words. I can honestly say Gracie is the only dog I love! I remember when everyone was here for Ellie's baptism and Johnjohn said to Grandma, where's Grace? She would let the kids pull her tail, climb on her and even put necklaces on her! Home will not be the same without her!

    ReplyDelete