Monday, June 15, 2009

I HATE MOVING!!!


There's no place like home!

Well, Sheri and I got to spend a nice week in Seattle, going to dinners, lunches, shopping at Bell Square, and visiting Fred and Mary and a quick visit to see Janet and the kids. Then it was MOVING DAY! Yuck! We spent an entire day packing and loading our Uhaul truck; fortunately we had Brian drop by to help with the sofa. Brian had just flown in from Boise, helping out Craig and Kathy at the hospital to help us. We left Bellevue on Thursday, spending the night in the wine country town of Prosser, WA., then on to McCall on Friday. It's so good to be home, there's no place like home. 

I can't believe these people are smiling! I got 8 miles to the gallon and the only thing I could get on the radio was Spanish Speaking stations and Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and Glenn Beck (which was an education because I really had no idea how much hate they were spewing until I listened to them for 8 hours!)




1 comment: